Food & Art Village
— Free Entry —
In addition to the main stage, the FOOD & ART VILLAGE invites you to feast and stroll on the festival grounds.
The FOOD VILLAGE offers visitors culinary delights with high-quality products from regional producers, partners and restaurateurs. A musical program as well as street performers and other surprises ensure good entertainment.
The ART VILLAGE allows artists, companies and start-ups from Echternach, the region, the country and the Greater Region to exhibit their creations and products. In addition, different workshops and yoga classes (with Helder De Graça) offer a colorful supporting program for all ages.
- Nora Wagner: participatory installation
- Christian Sinner: wood carvings & assemblages (animal figures)
- Eric Marx: pallet car „Huwwelauto“
- Metty Hoffmann: lanterns & light installations
- Naturpark Mëllerdall / Charel Faust: musical-instrument making "Musikinstrumentenbau" for children from 7 to 16 years
The ART VILLAGE is curated by Michel Feinen. The design of the FOOD & ART VILLAGE is done in cooperation with the forestry administration team of Echternach.
The admission to the FOOD & ART VILLAGE is free.
Opening hours FOOD & ART VILLAGE: 11.07.19 from 18 H | 12.07.19 from 17 H | 13.07.19 from 11 H | 14.07.19 from 11 H